Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sara W- Porter catching Pennie


Settings- Shutter speed- 1/2000, F/stop-8, ISO-1250, 65MM. I chose this particular shutter speed because these dogs are very fast and active. The histogram shows a lot of mid-tones however, there is no clipping at either end. I chose this photo because it represents my dogs perfectly. Because they are always so active- it is often difficult to get good pictures of them....I usually end up with feet, butts, or noses. I especially like the way the dirt is being kicked up by Porter's back foot. I think I would try to shoot with the horizon a little less sloped if I could do it again.

1 comment:

  1. Sara, I like the action in this shot. the ears on the one dog are up in the air..and you can actually feel motion when you look at this picture. I really liked it!

    ReplyDelete