Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Amy - Lingering Droplet

I took this photo during a light rainfall one evening this week. That was definitely out of my norm, as I've been too scared to take my camera out in the rain before. I had an umbrella and was just outside on my deck so I felt safe. :)



Photo stats: 50mm, f/1.8, 1/1250 sec, ISO 200

The histogram shows a fairly symmetrical peak that is a little left of center.

I am pleased with this photo; I like the focus on the one raindrop at the tip of the leaf. If I were to do it again I would like more light in the shot so the leaves would be a bit more distinct from the background foliage.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful picture Amy!!I really like the clarity on the one drop, it makes you want to watch and wait until it drops. great job, very artsy.

    ReplyDelete