Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Arwyn - Playing with light



Aperture priority, f/5.6, ISO 100, partial metering, exposure -1/3.  I was trying to get a shot that highlighted the flowers against the blue sky, but there was just too much light.  I like that I was able to get the flowers at a decent exposure - the first few shots were way too dark - and I love the way the light plays through the leaves (though now that I've shrunk the photo down, it's not as dramatic).  Although I'm still not overly happy with this shot, I was bracketing when taking this photo, so if you combined this picture with those, it would actually be quite nice. This is where Photoshop would definitely come in handy!

1 comment:

  1. I really like the contrast of the green leaves and blue flowers against the blown out sky! I think you did good! :)

    ReplyDelete